130x Is a tough little cookie

Slobberdog

Well just put 2 batteries through my 130x in my lunch time, and had a couple of minor crashes, oh well he says never mind and all, but this thing is great as long as you cut the power/throttle hold, it does quite little damage, all be it a couple of teeth a bit worse for wear on the "A" gear but still it flys,

Oh well this might be the last outside time for a few days (mother nature not gonna be kind) so a bit more practice on the sim for me I think.

xokia

Yes the 130x is really tough. I dont know if my motor is down on power or I have reached the limits of the 130x. But doing funnels or tic toks the motor bogs badly and I start to lose the tail. Really great heli but it does have its limits.

Me, either....lol. I was practicing nose- in, and chopped my DX6i' s antenna with it. It yanked the top half off so hard that it pulled the connector off the circuit board. I tried to re solder it....no luck. Decided to bite the bullet and ordered a DX8. Now I'm a little kid "waiting on delivery" next week!

- - - Updated - - -

At least I still have my Align 450 Pro DFC, with the Align transmitter I bought after I assembled my kit!

Top Bottom