450 450 pro tips to left

Murray

Setting up a 450 pro flybarless head Dx8 trans everything looks good on the set up leveled the wash plate blades level at mid stick.
When I spool it up and it get light on the skids it tips hard to the left and hits the blades on the ground. I don't give it any cyclic. I have missed something just can't figure it out. any help would help. Thanks

Tony

Staff member
This sounds all too familiar. Are you running the 3GX V3.1? If so, that is your issue. It HATES to be on the ground. Once in the air, it's solid though. Try updating to 4.0 or 5.0. Those two have tail issues, but not everyone is affected.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, check to make sure your gyro correction directions are set correctly. Since you are using that gyro, it sounds like your aileron is reversed.

Tony

Staff member
It's our pleasure bro. Just glad it was something simple! And no worries, we have all done it lol. I had a brand new helicopter that I had the settings reversed (after many builds) and destroyed the helicopter! I was pissed, and now I check and double check the directions when setting it up. And just before I fly, I tilt and move the helicopter just to make sure it's trying to keep the swash level.

Top Bottom