A busy weird day today

Lee

Well we don't have internet, but we do have a Mickey D's at the bottom of the estate :D So 1 euro for a drink, and i can be online as long as i want.

Today was my first day in 2 months, i have been able to work on my helis to rebuild them since returning from Mexico. Built the warp360 with the new Hawk tail mod. Feels solid as a rock. And did a rebuild on my QAV 500, cleaned everything and rearranged the cameras to take my new Go Pro 3 Black edition.
So this evening i walked out side to do a test flight with it. I just put it on the ground, and before i had a chance to take off, the first car to pass me stopped. Out got this guy and opened his boot to show me a 450, 500 and 550 !!!!! I mean what luck. To find someone that lives near me that flies helis on my first day here. :D
Tomorrow he is taking me to the place they fly here in Marbella. He flies everyday, so its on!!!! loads of flying. Oh and looking for a job :)

Tony

Staff member
Nice bro, on both the interwebz and the helicopters. That is awesome. Sounds like things are working out well for you guys!

Lee

No job yet, but we had a fly yesterday. Didn't go too well. My Warp having sat still for three months had a seized swashplate on the main shaft. It was rusted into place :( got it undone, and smeared a little motor oil on it from the engine dipstick :) But it wasn't a good tie to fly as the wind was very flukey. So i flew the QAV. Today i rebuilt the 450 i'm selling. I will put it in the for sale forum.
Still no internet, and as we are only going to be in there for 3 months, its unlikely we will get a contract. Its going to be a USB stick or MacDonalds for the next few months :(

Derek

That's awesome, Lee! Very cool!

As far as the "job thing"....it takes time. I just hope that you and the wife are doing well.

Top Bottom