A days flting at my local club

Lillyryan

A truly brilliant days flying today. I was only going for a quick test flight with the Trex 600n after convering it to dfc. I have hovered it around a bit since the upgrade but i thought i would give it a good test. It fly's BL--dy great, so i decided to stay and have another flight. 4 hours later i am still there living the dream so i decided to put the plane in the air too. I was having trouble getting the SC52 running right but after stripping the carb down i noticed a small mark on the main needle o ring, which i replaced and also sealed around the carb when re-fitting. It is now running beautifully so i had a few flights with that too.
Realising my wife had tried to phone me i thought it was about time i packed up, lol. Unfortunately i ripped the undercarriage off on landing due to a nasty rut in the runway (my excuse anyway), so out with the epoxy it is.
I had forgotten how much fun it is!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Man, you are making me want to head out to the local flying club and do some flying. Still a lot of work to get to that point though lol.

Top Bottom