Align 150 Dfc Microheli Swash & Links Upgrade From Nexrc

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Align 150 Dfc Microheli Swash & Links Upgrade From Nexrc

Ah yeah, finally time to put some more bling on the helicopter. In this video, I put on the MicroHeli DFC Swash & Links. If you purchase this helicopter kit from NexRc (ALIGN : ALIGN T-REX 150 DFC Combo BTF 3D Helicopter w/ Brushless Motors, ESC, Gyro, Servos, Battery & Blades (RH15E01XW)), make sure to check the radio boxes to the right, and you will get these two parts FOR FREE! And don't forget to use the Rc-Help Coupon code for a little discount.

[video=youtube_share;_MUB7Wk6LOY]

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:
Hey tony sorry to see you crash your 150 just watched your swash vid and got a lil bummed out myself but it happens and cant wait to see more vids

Tony

Staff member
You are right Jason, it happens. All you can do is learn from what happened (flying too close to the house lol) and go from there. As stated though, the parts are already on order adn she will be up and running by the weekend as long as usps doesn't try to screw me again hahaha.

Re: Article: Align 150 DFC MicroHeli Swash & Links Upgrade From NexRc

Yea ur right you learn real quick esp when parts are expensive lol and I cant wait to see her up there btw when you get a (camera guy lol) think you could make a vid of the tx showing the stick moves to show the stunts it would really help ppl like me learn the controls to do them like the funnel etc thanks tony

- - - Updated - - -

And I totally get it about the ups man its like they ship stuff all over the place instead of to you lmao

Tony

Staff member
I can try to take some video of doing the funnels and such. But I will warn you, I'm no 3D pilot. Not at all.

One of the issues is the stick movements are so small, you hardly notice them. But I will see what I can do to get some stick movements. Man, I need a GoPro lmao.

Its cool Tony I understand im not even close but your a lot better than me what ever you do ill appreciate bud and ebay has some cheap ones my dad got one for lil over 100 bucks uses for his blade 350 qx works great but ill have to stock up on extra parts before I try 3d lol btw your a trip on your videos lmao every time I watch them

Tony

Staff member
lol, I just now started to act goofy in my videos. Seems to be a pretty good hit with everyone. Usually, I'm just right to the point. But what fun is that? lmao. And I just purchased a new Camera (Canon T5i) to try and get rid of my XSi and my HF R10), so I do have two cameras. Just need to get someone to do the filming for me. And now that my brother in law is on medical leave, I might just have that. That is who did the recording (very shaky recording lol) on the last two videos.

And as you go, you will realize that I"m not much of a pilot. Yeah, I can throw it around a bit, but it's all pretty basic once you start practicing on the sim. Which I need to do more of lmao.

murankar

Staff member
Actually on real flight 7 and maybe even Phoenix you can display the tx. Then just to a screen recording with a voice over. That would be the easiest.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Your right its not as fun but it gets both the sticks and flight at the same time. Its also cheaper.

I just remembered something not to be a debbi downer but rf7 has a section called flight school or something. Anyhow they have 3 big name pilots show you how to perform some moves. They explain how to do the move and show you at the same time. You can also fly your own model and mock the moves. These are all screen casts that were done with the in sim video capture.

Tony

Staff member
You can record yoru flights, then you need something like FRAPS to record as you are playing back. It records in it's own little format for some reason. I have a screen recording software that I use though that is really good from Microsoft.

murankar

Staff member
I use VLC, it has a draw back no microphone support. Its a known issue and VLC has been trying to fix that issue.

wolfman76

Actually on real flight 7 and maybe even Phoenix you can display the tx. Then just to a screen recording with a voice over. That would be the easiest.

You can watch tutorials in phoenixrc and will show the stick movements

Well I get a kick out of the vids lol and if I lived close id do it for ya plus could learn some stuff or just act goofy lol either way it would be fun and I have the Phoenix 5 well its my dads but I fly on it its like flying the rc in real life and you slam them in the ground and doesn't cost a penny lmao

murankar

Staff member
Finally watched the video. Man whats up with house, has it not learned its lesson yet?

Fly and learn i guess.

Tony

Staff member
haha, yeah. I completely dumb thumbed this one. But, it's back flying again. Getting ready to shoot another video. But not now. It's over 95º outside right now and even hotter in the garage. So Yeah, not going to happen lmao.

Top Bottom