450 align 3gx help !!!!!

Terry ROBINSON

I have trex 450 with the align 3gx with version 1.2 i have tried to up date firmware and it keeps saying failed to write then comes up with access denied to com port
i have tried a few things in device manager but im not a computer wizz .... is it worth the headache or throw it in the bin and get something different?
i am a beginner and can hover it it the back yard no worries but would like to be able to change settings for comparison

Ahmad Ismail

Hi Terry
I am a beginner as well, try to follow programming it without a computer because you can't use write all of them, just follow programming 3GX on rchelp.com on utube.

I have another problem, when i raise the elevator, it doesn't return back till the motor completely stop.
Good luck

RandyDSok

First verify that the USB cable you are using has both the power and data wires. USB cables come in both types, power only used for charging devices and ones that have all the wires used for both power/data.

As for the COM setting... try each COM port number it provides. These are assigned dynamically by the computer and the program has no way to know which, so it usually just assigns a default port number when it is installed and leaves it up to the user to select the proper one. If you are familiar with the Device Manager, you can go see which one it got assigned... but usually just trying each one is easier to explain and do.

Top Bottom