Almost a funfly

Lee

Had a great day today. Some guys came down from Sevilla to fly with us at the field. 8 pilots in total. I've never seen so many helicopters :) One guys was pretty good, doing some nice piroflips with his brand new 600Pro DFC. He was very lucky to get away with what should have been a crash. He lost the heli behind some trees and lamp posts. I was waiting for the bang, but he punched it ad luckily it came back up into clean air. I think he was sweating a bit after that :) Saw my firts nitro bird. Everyone was impressed with my Warp 360 and my moderate flying skills. They brought a picnic for every one.
Great day :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sounds like fun Lee! Been home all day waiting for the wrong furniture to be delivered! Got the right couch. But I was sapposed to get a recliner not a love seat! Love seat went back. Recliner on order. Two more weeks hmmm. My legs are shot. Been cleaning the place all day. You would think the x GF would have cleaned before she left! Hmmmm. Cooking dinner now. I haven't flown at all this year. With my illness I haven't the strength to go stand at he field all day long. Honestly I think I'm going downhill instead up getting better. All the meds they have me on are screwing with my body. I just feel like crap all the time.

danhampson

Sam why not go for a couple of packs rather than try and go all day, you may find it helps.
Sounds like you had a sweet day Lee.

Top Bottom