Another space flight.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just finished trying to record another space flight but got cancelled because of a cruise liner was in the area. :bs2: I never heard that before. Every airline, cruise ship or water vehicle knows not to be in the area way before a launch. I guess now there're 2 launches tomorrow. 1 @ 2:29pm & 6:11pm. This isn't the first time. They are sending up rockets faster then people are getting arrested lol. Something is going on with all these rockets going up in the last 8 months. That's the one's that they tell you about. I don't know what they're doing but I will try to record both lift off tomorrow. It's a boring video but I have fun recording plus I get a bonus from watching the neighborhood drug dealers scatter like couch Roches too :bellyroll:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I did get the chance to record one of the flight today the 6:11pm one because they pushed the 2:29 flight till tomorrow @ 1:46pm. I'll record that one tomorrow and then I'll make a short video under "Boring night video."

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'll be at it again recording a Space-X rocket launch @ 11:23PM and tomorrow will be a NASA launch @ 2:00PM. Weather looks good for tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Top Bottom