Bad start :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thursday morning is my day to fly at the park. The night before I charge my batteries and last night was no different besides one of my lipo caught on fire batch_IMG_2028.JPG Everyone and our pets are fine and safe :). I charge my battery inside a tile stand-up shower. ladies & gentlemen...please, please, please always charge in a safe place and use your lipo bag. Nothing was lost but some electronics and a morning flying session. Just glad that's all I lost. Stay Safe!

Tony

Staff member
Oh wow, Very good on charging on a non flammable surface! Sucks about the pack, but definitely could have been much worse.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The wife said that's it :emomad:. She wants me to get rid of the old batteries and She will pay for new ones...Amazon here I come lol.

Tony

Staff member
Hm... New batteries eh? This wasn't an accidental short circuit was it? LOLOL :lmao:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hm... New batteries eh? This wasn't an accidental short circuit was it? LOLOL :lmao:
Nah on the short circuit. I do have a few hrs flight time on my batteries. They aren't swollen but they do get charged and flown a lot between the park and flying around the property. I'm not going to argue with her...I'll order new ones :).

Geena

Staff member
That could have been a lot worse. I`m glad you were taking all safety precautions, and avoided disaster. Lipo fires are no joke, and I`m happy that everyone is ok.

Top Bottom