Micro blade 230s esc

heliman uk

I recently crashed my blade 230s damage esc and tail motor, replaced tail motor, replaced and bound esc but there is a red light on esc does anyone know what it means. Do i need to re calliberate after fitting new ESC to get it up and running.

Rackman

Hello heliman uk I just noticed your thread about your 230s I don't currently have mine at home with me but when I did have it and would bind it up too fly it I had a red LED on the ESC that would blink until the Transmitter and the Heli would bind after such it would just stay a solid Red. So if it is flying for you ok it sounds like to me that your back up and doing good. but like D.O.G was saying if you question weather your good or not, it wont hart to recalibrate it. I will say it is a fun bird to fly for sure. But just like anything Blade after 6 Months or so they seem to discontinue a good thing and Sale something else in it's place lol... :arms::chuckles:

heliman uk

HELLO to D.O.G. and Rackman thank you for your replies and help, Rackman when you stated blade seem to disscontinue after 6mth, makes quite a lot of sence to me because up to know when you ask the people who you think may know dont have a clue, As you both stated I will re callibrate and see where I go from there once again menny thanks to you both.

Top Bottom