Micro Blade Mcpx & Nano CP S

Blade 400

Does anyone else have any Micro Heli`s and what do you think of them as a Trainer Heli please???

It was an incredibly still day for once here in windy Wales :bellyroll: so I decided to fly the Mcpx in my garden. It was really enjoyable, I`d forgotten how well this little Collective Pitch Heli fly's and think it would be a good trainer Heli to get people into CP Heli`s and the repair costs are much cheaper than a bigger bird :thumbsup: After flying her, I flew my Nano inside the house, I only have a very small living room these days, but the Nano was so stable and responsive, I didn`t crash once :biggrin1: I only practised very slow circuit flying and holding her side in (Nose in coming soon folks)

The weather here is set to be bad for a few weeks, so I`m going to stick to the Nano and Sim for a while - Happy Flying ;)

Rackman

Hey Buddy glad to see you here. I'm back to flying my MCPX BL and I love it for practicing just eye & hand coordination ..I feel so much more relaxed when I move up after flying ...:arms:

Blade 400

Hey Buddy glad to see you here. I'm back to flying my MCPX BL and I love it for practicing just eye & hand coordination ..I feel so much more relaxed when I move up after flying ...:arms:
I think she`s a couple of inches longer than the Mcpx , generally larger all round. How does she handle any breeze Rackman? I do think flying mine will improve my flying skills for when I can fly the larger Heli`s again. I`ve just bought another on e-bay, it`s the v2 mine is v1 - it has £30 worth of spares and I was lucky enough to win her for £35 inc postage :chickendance: Glad you are loving yours :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Rackman

To be Honest I have only flown it outside three times and on my last attempt the bl tail motor stopped running my buddy came over and set me up with a brushed motor back on and I just fly in the house now. so I can't really say other than I have flown other the celling fan a few times so. and of course I don't seem to really notice a bid difference..

Rackman

if I don't reply suddenly it's only because I'm viewing one of Tony's repair video's lol Tail rotor mesh on a torque tube 450 pro

Blade 400

To be Honest I have only flown it outside three times and on my last attempt the bl tail motor stopped running my buddy came over and set me up with a brushed motor back on and I just fly in the house now. so I can't really say other than I have flown other the celling fan a few times so. and of course I don't seem to really notice a bid difference..
I read somewhere that brushless is more reliable. Glad you are enjoying her :thumbsup:

Rackman

yes it is.. but for as often and for the length of time I fly it, which is less than probably 4:00 minuets at that and its not everyday it does it get flown but I do love having it here I'd never let it go. if anything I'll use it as a paper weight lol

Rackman

I was just wondering if you ever got the Phoenix sim to work for you .. and I wanted to add that they do have the Blade 400 as part of the 113 different helicopter's to install... just I've been flying this morning and also flew with a few guys from over in the UK area this morning,,

Blade 400

Yes, I do have the Phoenix Sim up and running thanks to you ;)
I didn`t realise you can fly on-line with other people, I`ll have to check it out sometime :thumbsup:

Blade 400

are you still on line blade,,,?
Hope I`m not teaching you to suck eggs Rackman, If you want to know if someone is still on line, just click on the rc-help writing (written in red) at the top of the page, and a list of the members who are currently on line is on the right hand side of the page ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom