Trucks Breaking in the MAXX!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well today was the day! Waited all week for this day to come! Got up this morning, had COFFEE!!! :lol: Got myself woke up. Waited for my bud Rich to call me at 9. :hmmm: Tryed to call him. :hmmm: After about an hour or so, I had everything packed up to go. We were going to go to A park and break in my T Maxx. I cant get A hold of him. Oh Well! I decided that my back yard would have to do!

I went out side. Draged everything out there with me. Got the T Maxx running and comenced to break in my motor. Now Tony, they have changed the break in proceeduer a little. First tank of fuel. Run engine at 1/4 throdle for 2 seconds stop. Do this till your out of gas with the canopy off. Wait 15 minutes put canopy on, then go to 1/2 throdle for 2 seconds and stop. Repete till tank empty. Boreing! On third tank go to 1/2 throdle for 3 seconds and stop till tank empty. Now right away fill tank. Go full throdel for 3 seconds and stop. Getting A little more interesting now! :tickled_pink: Finally tank 5. Full throdle for 5 seconds and stop. Starting to get pretty fast! Sixth oh wait. Take air filter off and clean it! Ok now start to tune the engine. getting A little faster, and faster, and FASTER!!!! WOW! I've got this thing simply putting it is FLYING!!!!! OFF THE GROUND doing Jumps!!. Now I started to tune the suspention. Wait what happened? MY RECIEVER BATTERIES DIED!!! Oh well NEXT WEEK!!!! :drools::drools::drools:

This truck is unbelieveabull! FAST, It's A little tippy going around corners. But that's why I have to work on tuneing the suspention. IT SITS ON THE WHEELEE BARS during acelaration! I'M HAPPY! No crashes to fix. I did run into A few things but just scratched the bumper A little. A little silver pain and good has new.

Sorry no pics. My video, picture person had to go to A wake this afternoon. Her uncle. I have to go tonight. Next week though. PICS! and VIDEO!!!
:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I'm glad that you read the manual on the break in. This way, you can tell them if something happened that you followed THEIR steps and did it THEIR way. Seems a bit harsh to me, but hey, I'm just a poor ole internet geek :D

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
They had mentioned the way that you told me to do it but, they said not to do it like that anymore. they have improved the engine and have new breakin procedures now. they spicificlly said not to idle it for break in or it won't run right. I'll tell you it screems!!!

Top Bottom