FBL Gyro Cannot change transnitter type in Microbeast Setup menu

jdelajaraf

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with this issue since I have been trying to make it work for so long. I'm building an Align Trex 470 LT kit that came with a Microbeast Plus FBL Unit version 4.2. I have a Spektrum G8 Gen 2 transmitter and a Spektrum 8020T receiver and also a Spektrum DSMX Remote Satellite receiver. I have followed the instructions to setup the MB but the Receiver Setup Menu is not allowing me to change the transmitter type, after I power on the MB while holding down the button the status light turns blue but it does not change after pressing and holding the button down. I have tried with both the standard receiver and the satellite with no luck.
Can you help me?. Thank you.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Just want to ask the obvious, was this a new kit? And also, is the receiver bound to the TX? Are you sure its V4.2? I had one of those receivers go bad on me and I couldn't bind it anymore.

jdelajaraf

Yes!, you are right I was following an old video for building the Align kit and they were using version 4.2 that was the cause of my confusion. Thank you very much!.

Top Bottom