Club field clean up

Adam

So today was our club field clean up so i packed the raptor 30 and the hobbico nexstar in the truck. So we get all jobs completed and then lunch and then flying. So i am trying to tune this heli and i went with there input but not knowing heli engines is kicking there butt lol. So i went with what i learned from research and well i have it running good just a little too hot so more work to be done. The best part was is i have only buddy boxed with planes twice and have never landed lol by myself. Well today i went with no buddy system and flew fine and landed three times wooohoooo. All birds in house safe and sound. One thing happened though is my nexstar started smoking and i thought the batt went but it was coming from the motor and i got the batt out and when i got it home i found what happened...... they had ran the wires that the motor cut through them and then they contacted each other creating the problem lol. New wires heat shrink some soldering good as new already yay.

Tony

Staff member
IT's always nice when you can bring everything home in one piece! Congrats. Oh wait... Video or it didn't happen!!! lmao

Top Bottom