DX8 How To (works with DX7s)

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Dx8 How To (works With Dx7s)

So you are ready to move up from your DX6i, and you went out and purchased a brand new DX7s/DX8. Now you look at it and wonder what all can be done with it. That is where this playlist will come in handy.

As time goes on, I will be adding more and more to the playlist, so make sure to check back often to see if I have added anything. As always, if you have questions, post them below and we will help you out.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLC978F7883BECE2F6" frameborder="1" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

EyeStation

Another one without permissions. I went back to the first fixed one and it still opens in my browser, so I don't think it's a false trigger.

Tony

Staff member
Again, I was able to log into this one with my "testing" account as well as your account. Might need to clear your cookies and cache and reload the page.

Tony

Staff member
it's all good. After the third one, I knew there was some kind of issue somewhere. Thanks for the help! Members like you that take the time to help out are what make this forum what it is.

Top Bottom