Dx8 Unboxing & Overview

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Dx8 Unboxing & Overview

I have gone and done it now. I sold my DX6i and purchased the DX8. This has to be one of the best Tx's I have ever had the pleasure of holding in my hand. It's just comfortable.

In this video, i will be doing a general overview of the DX8. In future videos, I will be digging deeper and getting into more depth on the Tx than I ever have before. If your not subscribed to my channel, do so now so you don't miss anything

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Derek

Ok, I just checked out this video and I have to agree with alot of things that you said in this video...I love the rubber grips on the TX, the smoothness of the scroll wheel, the 3 position switches, and so much more. I'm really looking forward to playing around with my DX8 some more.

now...on to the next video

Tony

Staff member
It's a great Tx. And, I know this comes as a shock, I'm thinking about modifying it hehehe. Yup, I know ... :chuckles:

Delano

Hi,
I'm in Mode 2. My throttle stick is 'sticky' not smooth. Which screw do I need to turn to adjust. It's not in 'ratchet' mode. it's just sticky. Also, can I lubricate the mechanism somehow? If so, what lubricant should I use? Thanks.

pvolcko

IF you're looking to buy new, I'd go the extra bit and get the 9. If you're going used and can find a deal, DX8 is still a great Tx.

Slobberdog

I like the Dx8 but there is still the thought in the back of my head that I should have gone for the 9

Derek

well, since the DX8 now comes with a 250 model memory, voice notifications, and the wireless buddy box...what are the major differences between the DX8 and the DX9?

pvolcko

It does? I ddin't know they updated the DX8 with all that. I knew there was a new DX6 out and the DX9, but hadn't heard on the DX8.

Derek

Yeah! Check out the Spektrum website. I'm pretty sure that I read that they are selling the DX8 and the DX18 with those new features for the same price. It's a shame that I already have my DX8. I'd really like that wireless buddy box and the voice notifications.

Tony

Staff member
I came from the DX6i and thought this was one of the best decisions that I had made. I can only imagine coming from a non computer radio to this one.

Top Bottom