450 E-razor 450 UPRADES

z257

hi i just got in my Erazor 450 and wanted to know what are the best upgrades i can do to it. right now everything is stock besides a new tx and rx. what could i add to make it a easier heli to fly and better a fling heli.
thanks alot,
zack

iflywhirlybirds

The first thing I would check are the servos, from what Ive leanred the higher quality servos are much smoother and center much better (at least the digi ones do). Im not familiar with this particular build but a metal rotor head assembly is crucial to 3d flight in this size. Much more rigid and less give when you tell it to go. You can certainly do it with it but its just a good idea

Tony

Staff member
You have many options here, but all involve replacing the heli frame. IMO I have found the geometry to be just slightly off on the head and it has a more aggressive feel than other helis out there. this may have been because I was still new to the hobby when I flew it though. Other than electronics there really isn't much out there for the heli.

Speaking of electronics, if you purchase the DS410's for the cyclic, then the DS520 for the tail plus the 450mx align motor and 35a ESC with the GP790 gyro, you are right at the price with just the electronics to actually purchase the Align 450 Sport V2 Super Combo. A very stable helicopter and a great way to learn on. Yes, the sticker shock of $300+ is a little high, but if you really set down and think about that, it's worth the price.

Tony

Staff member
No, it's a kit that you have to put together, but if you get the super combo it will come with everything except the Tx,Rx and battery. But it's always good to put something together to learn how it works and how to repair it.

Lee

Remember. Its not if you crash but when. So whether you put a heli together now or later, you need to know how to do it. :D

z257

ya that was the problem with my first heli. i knew most rtf helis aren't very good compared to an align kit but i didn't know exactly what to get and how to assemble it. ill probly get an align 450-600 next year or so once i get the courage to flip tht idle up switch.

murankar

Staff member
After the second time I flipped it I was comfortable. Really it's more noise and stability in the end. It also adds agility, but that can be toned down in the radio.

Southafricanp0

No, you have to assemble it. Not that difficult though! Lol it can be a fun project if you like fiddling with things!
Hello Could someone please help me i have a E-Razor 450 for beginners RC helicopter that i have to build can anyone maybe help me where can i get a manual or something this is my first time to build one of these.

Top Bottom