Quad Had To Get One

bigone5500

(stole @D.O.G. 's title)...LOL.

I had been pondering the purchase of the sailfly-x. After reading a couple bad reviews, I went on search for another model. I found the happymodel larva X. I'll just leave a link for you to read up on it yourself. Very good reviews so far so I ordered one from banggood. I'll post about it when it comes in. Should be last part of next week or early the following week.

Happymodel Larva X 2-3s Micro brushless FPV racer Drone

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
How dare you steal from me :whining: Lol. As for reviews, well it's hard to tell. You can't always believe everything you hear or read. There's only one way to find out is by trying it out yourself. I hope you enjoy it. Not much flight time, at least with the mobula 7 I just got. Still a blast to fly especially with goggles on. Let us know what you think of it.

bigone5500

I ordered four 3S 450mah LiPos and they arrived today. I am eager to receive my Larva X hopefully sometime the end of next week or shortly thereafter. We all know about the slow boat from China...

15678167326623431265420350342493.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
(stole @D.O.G. 's title)...LOL. Well I'm stealing it back :goodevil:I've been thinking about getting a 2wd rc truck to mess around the yard with and I finally did. It arrived today from back ordered. I'm turning it into FPV and able to run 3s :hmmm: IMG_0106.JPG

Top Bottom