HERO3 white edition update problems

wolfman76

the video pretty much tells it all i have tried the auto update first no successs then i tried the manual way it does same thing both ways only suppose to take bout 5-10 mins to go through and update it is going on an hour still now... is new to me so i have no idea if i did sumthin wrong or not i even sent support an email and followed their directions step by step and still nuthin...

Last edited by a moderator:

heli-maniac

i did mine just as the website said and it worked fine
you must be missing something

- - - Updated - - -

buy watching the video the wifi is still on you have to turn it off before you do the update

wolfman76

It did that a soon as i disconnected it.... Besides i returned it today and exchanged it... I am going to take my time... Did you do the auto upgrade or the manual?

Last edited:

BOKI

wolfman76; Just saw this video but where I live in Ottawa, Illinois the Walmart photo department lady owned one & I was talking how she owned one & liked it! She seemed to know how to use it & told me I should get one! Some of your photo departments have real good people that know all about what they sell! Have you asked them ! ? Dave

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Cool then there had to be some thing wrong with the first one!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps on way to porter!

wolfman76

fighting a cold and so is my lady right now the team black sheep quad came in today plus my ikon controller... posting an unboxing video soon

Top Bottom