General I wonder if this would work in a small heli

Tony

Staff member
I don't see why it would not work. Might have to change the plugs on some of the servos and such, but after programming, should work just fine.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Probably would work but for that price you can get a Lemon or Admiral receiver from here in the US you know would work.

Smoggie

A couple of the guys I fly with, use them on their OMP M2s with no issues so far.
That receiver wouldn't work on the M2. The M2 needs a satellite type receiver. It wont work with a standard receiver such as this that has servo type PWM outputs.

Note that these receivers are pirate copies, not genuine Spektrum AR6100E (Spektrum discontinued the AR6100E years ago). They probably work fine but just to be aware.

Geena

Staff member
That receiver wouldn't work on the M2. The M2 needs a satellite type receiver. It wont work with a standard receiver such as this that has servo type PWM outputs.

Note that these receivers are pirate copies, not genuine Spektrum AR6100E (Spektrum discontinued the AR6100E years ago). They probably work fine but just to be aware.
My mistake. They are using Futaba micro receivers on their M2s. That`s what I thought the one above was.

Top Bottom