I'm looking at these.

Tony

Staff member
Do not get those. Those glasses are SD quality, you want HD quality. And I don't have a link off hand for them right now.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok like I said I got those from a link that Keith posted I thought that he bought these or some like these.

Keith

I did... These ... They work great if you do not move your head too fast... Get a class 10 mini SD card though... Only complaint I can find is every two minutes they stop recording and start again.... It's not a problem as you do not seem to loose any video, you just end up with a lot of files in the directory... When you edit though you can sort it into one movie... I recommend them as a top buy for the price...

Here they are being used...

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith

You will not be dissapointed... Also they fit nice and tight to your head (unless I got a big head) so you can tilt them to get the right angle to keep the plane in shot...

Tony

Staff member
If I get back into doing videos, I may get these. They are cheaper than the keychain hd cam.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I just bought an 8 gig class 10 card for mine. Much, much , much better. Got it from Amazon for like $22.00 including shipping, 2 day delivery.

Tony

Staff member
Best Buy had a special on a Class 10 card. I think it was 4GB for $10 or something, might have been 8GB, not sure. I don't have money and just deleted it lol.

Top Bottom