Instruction Manual Downloads

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Instruction Manual Downloads

There comes a time in everyones life when you just have to read the manual. There is not a guy out there that would rather not read it, and just do it, but most of them will end up looking at them for one reason or another.

For this reason, I am putting every manual that I can find right here in this post. I wanted a place to find anything that I had, and didn't want to look around for it. I hope you guys enjoy these.

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to update everyone that I have now included the new Align 450 Pro DFC manual in the above links. Special thanks to LEORITY for scanning the instruction book and sending it to me!

If you have an instruction manual that you think would be beneficial to the forum, send the .zip file to admin@rc-help.com. Please make sure it's a .zip and not another file extension. Thanks.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Westy, I will look through them and see what I can get done. I may have to clean up the files above and put them into categories.

Westy

LEGEND
all of mine bounced back ..... :( too big for your inbox. only other option is to Skype you and send em that way?

- - - Updated - - -

I may have to clean up the files above and put them into categories.

Yes you may have too .... cause I was trying to send you the 450 Xl, Sport..... 600 ESP and lots of others that are not there ... also Tx and RX manuals....

Alternatively .... you can simply link them to another source .... that way you do not get the data sucked from your server bringing down the upload and download speed. :)

Just a thought Lol

Tony

Staff member
If you were trying to send them all at once, then yes, the server will bounce them back. However if you send them one at a time, with teh subject line stating what the file is (easier to sort), it may go through that way. I'm not sure off the top of my head what the server upload limit is, but you should be able to send decent size files to my inbox.

Top Bottom