General Is this battery worth trying?

Admiral

I bought one about 12 months ago to replace a damaged 4000 mAh, it is still performing well, I would buy another if needed.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I bought Ovonic before but I didn't get the chance to try them out. They were too big in size for what I wanted it for. The gentlemen I sold them to still use them and likes them. That's about a year ago.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
I got 2 earlier this year, they're 2200 50C 3 cell. Haven't had any problems since I have enough batteries to rotate after each flight.

heli46

I got 2 earlier this year, they're 2200 50C 3 cell. Haven't had any problems since I have enough batteries to rotate after each flight.
Hey I don't answer here much. but I got two of those 2, 2200mah they are good I got two 3, 000mah and they're good. also have for yr if you want to try these batteries out and be safe use a site that you can send on prime; and you can send them back 30 days. if you don't like but you won't be sending them back or as I can tell that's battery I bought so cheap. wish you the best I've been out of playing helicopters for a little while but I still got a 500 in the box still got another 500 setting up on the counter and 2 450 one new and one think I might get them out and fly again hope you have a great day and fun flying.

Top Bottom