Trucks Loads Of Fun With Freinds!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yesterday 4/14/12. I was out with 2 of my freinds! Lotts of fun. Hear you go!

[video=youtube_share;r051A-0CmQo]http://youtu.be/r051A-0CmQo[/video]

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Tony

Staff member
That looked like a lot of fun Sam. Wished I could have been there with mine. Even though there is no way a .15 will stand up against a 3.3 lmao. It still would have been fun to get in your way hahaha.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
THat looks like alot of fun!!! It would be fun to drag race one of your cars vs. a plane! lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That looked like a lot of fun Sam. Wished I could have been there with mine. Even though there is no way a .15 will stand up against a 3.3 lmao. It still would have been fun to get in your way hahaha.

The other T Maxx was A 1.5 LOL. I has to do some adjusting on his idle speed. And he had a problem with his clutch. I would lunge forward in spirts till it got going then it would run. I tried to adjust the slipper but nothing would work. I think the clutch was shot!

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, sounds like the first gear clutch is going out. Just not staying engauged when it hits. But, could also be a tuning issue. If it's bogging down when you first take off, it could do this. Hope he gets it figured out soon.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
not bogging at all. it just jerks forward and stops and jerks forward and stops so on and so fourth till it gets going then its fine.

Top Bottom