Trucks Motor help!! (dynamite 15t)

Dylan Stiles

Hello,

I am fairly new to rc cars. i have a 2 wheel drive stampede. i put a dynamite 15t motor in it. it goes forward pretty good. but backing up is almost impossible. i look at my rustler wit ha titan 12t 550 and that thing backs up no problems. when i try to back the stampede up its so slow its almost pointless.

could this be caused by gearing? or is the motor just not meant to back up that well. this motor is bran new.

i'm running a xl-5 waterproof blue esc. with it set at the mode for 100% forward 100% back and 100% brakes.

thank you for your help. it is much appreciated

Tony

Staff member
Sounds to me like you need to set your endpoints in the ESC. I'm not sure how to do this, but it should be notated in the ESC instruction manual. But that is where I would start if it were mine.

Dylan Stiles

Sounds to me like you need to set your endpoints in the ESC. I'm not sure how to do this, but it should be notated in the ESC instruction manual. But that is where I would start if it were mine.

Thanks man. it seems to work good now. i also had a almost dead battery but it seems to be working alot better

Tony

Staff member
Good deal. Hope to see some video of it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Top Bottom