My Lunchtime Flight

EyeStation

Early lunch today and got to burn a full battery in flight. Had the 130x out and just said to myself, "Go Forward!". So lifted off and pushed that cyclic stick forward. 3 really nice full circuits, then an orientation error when switching to Eights. Picked it up, back on the pad and off again, this time doing 2 full Eights and a bit of trying to return to the pad for a touchdown. 2 of those too. Then started up for the last of the battery and found myself coming out of a right to left passing then nose into myself, started to 'think' about it and over sticked it, then it was emergency recovery while trying to stay away from the tree that was inching closer. Well, finally TH and did my best to stay to the outside of the tree.
Another good landing....if I were a bird! Stuck it about 10 feet into an overhanging branch.
Can you spot the Heli??
Perchin.jpg

A couple throws of the take off pad and I was able to throttle it up a bit to knock itself free.
Cracked the vertical stab, and the rounded the inside of the small tail gear.
I was happy to get through an entire 325mAh 65C battery.
Fun Stuff!!!

Perchin.jpg

Sparse

I c it It on the right hand side of the branch you are pointing the camera at, its like a were is waldo, LOL glad you got it down I know some people who have been waiting months to get there rigs out of a tree. there just so hight up and until the leaves fall or some nice winds come that were they will stay. and its funny everyday they go check the tree. Glad you got it back.

Top Bottom