Need Help Choosing Expensive Rc Cars

marwen

Hi, As a new member please don't ignore me ,I need some help. Any one of who has knowledge about RC car. He/She can help me choose the best Expensive RC car.

RandyDSok

I reported this post/thread since it isn't in the right forum area for the subject... at some point, a mod or admin will move it over to that forum area when they get the time.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Marwen and welcome to the forum :welcome1:You won't be ignored here. Probably need more information then just choose the best expensive rc car in order to help you out. There is electric, gas or nitro car? 2wd or 4wd car? Pan or rally car? Drift car? There's so many choice...if you know what I mean. If you can narrow it down for us then we might be able to help you out :werd: Here's an example of a expensive rc car Traxxas XO-1 1/7 RTR Electric 4WD On-Road Sedan (White) [TRA64077-3-WHT] | Cars & Trucks

Smoggie

'Expensive' doesnt really give anyone much to go on. Once man's 'expensive' is another mans 'cheap junk'. There is a vast price range and also a vast range of different types of car within any price range.

If you even had a picture of the type of car you have in mind it would help?

Tony

Staff member
Went ahead and move this into the car/truck section.

Post up some specifics of what you are wanting and we will be happy to help. I can assure you, you will not be ignored.

What do you think? Do you think it is size or speed that costs more? Let’s not forget about cameras. In fact, combine the right size, speed, camera, and other features, and you have what might be the most expensive RC cars coming on the right at 4500 dollars. That is one expensive remote-controlled vehicle. You can purchase some cheaper used cars for less money, so you would surely want to know what you get when you buy the Freefly Tero Remote Controlled Vehicle for 4500 dollars.

Top Bottom