New plane to test

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I had the chance to go flying this morning for a bit. Took my X3L, skyliner, Phantom3 and my 2wd truck. I really went to the park to try out my Hummer from Hobby King. The other RC vehicle for fun. I fly a hand-tossed foamie from time to time and this will be my first time taking off and landing with a plane :eek1: I also needed to test the CG. The take off went well, flying and landing was a challenge. The plane was tail heavy. That made the landing a little harder but mange to get her down without crashing. :yahoo:The X3L and the skyliner flew well. I brought the Phamtom3 with me because the park manger, where I fly, needed more pics from above for their website. Overall it was a good day to fly but like always...to short. I think I got the CG alot closer on the plane then today. If it doesn't rain this weekend, I will be out their again to test the plane again :). Hopefully I'll bring my 550, if I have her ready.

Tony

Staff member
If it doesn't rain this weekend, I will be out their again to test the plane again :). Hopefully I'll bring my 550, if I have her ready
No, hopefully you bring your CAMERA and get video of the plane!!!! :lmao:

Oh, and just subbed to you with the RCH account. Thought I already was, but noticed I wasn't when I logged in there today.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No, hopefully you bring your CAMERA and get video of the plane!!!! :lmao:

Oh, and just subbed to you with the RCH account. Thought I already was, but noticed I wasn't when I logged in there today.
I was wondering why I wasn't getting any notification. Yeah no videos till I get a new charging station built for out side.

Tony

Staff member
This is true lol.

And it was just a sub, not a video made. But, that may change here pretty soon. Stay tuned.

Top Bottom