Nice day flying my Warp 360

Lee

Next to the factory i'm working in at the moment, is a nice big field :)
It was a crisp day, sunny, but chilly.
I have an hour for lunch, so after a quick sandwich, I made my way over to the field.
Its been a while since i have flown due to the fact all my batteries decided to die at once :(
Now I have 4 new Gens Ace 6S 1400mah packs. Boy do they have some power and flight times for gentle 3D were over 6mins with 3.85V still in the cells.
The first flight was very interesting because a huge Bird of Prey came out of the trees and decided my heli may be a nice easy meal :D
But he gave up after a while and went back to soaring around above the field.
After getting my thumbs working as they should, and trying all my usual manoeuvres, I started to try some new ones.
First was Mobius loops, which are a combination of half piroflips in a sort of vertical fig 8.
I'm working on rolling circuits now.
The weekend looks good for flying. I will be going back up to the club i found last weekend. I will be sure to take some pictures and video this time.

Happy flying
Lee

Graham Lawrie

Nice one Lee:) I am hoping to get out this weekend. Need to go to work tomorrow and autorotation and one way bearing for 600 not here:( Last post tomorrow so hope they arrive:) Hoping to get video of Cameron and I flying in Gods country:)

Lee

Awesome Graham. Enjoy it will the weather holds out. Looks like its going to be a chilly week next week. I need a camera man.

Slobberdog

Nice one Lee:) I am hoping to get out this weekend. Need to go to work tomorrow and autorotation and one way bearing for 600 not here:( Last post tomorrow so hope they arrive:) Hoping to get video of Cameron and I flying in Gods country:)

Are you two coming to Wales then,

Top Bottom