Flight Controllers Omnibus F4v2 Problem Arming

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
OK, I've been using Omnibus F4 V2 FC for awhile now. Recently on my 210 the USB port connector on the FC broke. I finally got around to change it out with another new Omnibus F4 V2 FC. Well this time, for some reason I can't get the FC to arm with my switch. I've tried everything and nothing seem to work even though my 180 has the same FC and set up the same way. I haven't done anything different or changed anything on the FC setup or the TX setup. In the past I haven't had any problem with these FC and been very pleased with them til now. I tried different firmware and still nothing. Everything else works fine like the receiver tab, motor tab and mode tabs but still can't arm with switch. Has me baffle since I didn't do anything beside change out FC. I'm thinking the FC is no good. Any ideas will be appreciated. I'm not a happy camper :eek:!

Tony

Staff member
Are you trying to arm it while it's still plugged into the computer? Some FC's won't arm when they see a USB connection. Also, make sure you are seeing an absolute bottom value on throttle before trying to arm. They won't arm with any throttle.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Tony. I have unplugged the quad from the computer and absolute zero or bottom value on the throttle. I just can't figure it out since I've been using these FC for awhile now and had no problem with them beside the one I sent you. Funny thing is if I hold the throttle stick to the far right or left and while holding it there, then flip the switch, the quad will arm.

Tony

Staff member
Try lowering your throttle subtrim a few points. I will bet it's not low enough if doing that will allow you to arm it.

Tony

Staff member
I just remember that issue poking it's head up on about every other FC that I work on lmao.

Top Bottom