Post Match Nerves:)

Graham Lawrie

Well back in the saddle today after my 550e crash:)

Trusty Trex 450 ProV2 2 batteries so far 12 minutes of hovering and landing, sweaty palms and dry mouth.(and shaking but that might be old age:))

Graham Lawrie

3rd battery and another 6 minutes. Noticing blade tracking is off:) heli flying very slightly tilted to the right fail in:)

Graham Lawrie

4th Battery:) getting windier:) still not mentally calm but confidence growing:) more tea and onto battery 5:)

- - - Updated - - -

5th battery was poor:( lasted 3minutes heli performance poor for the duration:( 6th and final battery:(

- - - Updated - - -

6th battery and the tail started hunting, so shut down early to investigate:) all in all 6 good flights, plenty of wind to keep me alert and great practise in a confined space(my back garden) Good precision hovering and landing:) Off to the charger:)

Graham Lawrie

Cheers Kev:) another 6 with no incidents have done a quick video to show the hunting and some bad hovering:) will post it when I get it uploaded:)

550 is good to go:) no blades for it yet:(

Lee

Back to back to back Graham. The only way to learn.
Charging mine up to go out now :thumbsup:

Graham Lawrie

Back to back to back Graham. The only way to learn.
Charging mine up to go out now :thumbsup:

I am on a big learning curve now:) off the plateau :) Just need blades for the 550:) all birds flying well:) 26 degrees in the Highlands today waaaayyy too hot for me:)

Top Bottom