Quantum Pro V2 Fpv Goggles Unboxing & Build

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Quantum Pro V2 Fpv Goggles Unboxing & Build

I have had enough of not being in FPV! So I ordered the cheapest goggles that I possibly could, and that is the Quantum V2 Pro goggles. At $36 you can't beat it. Unfortunately, at the time of the order they were out here in the states and I had to order it from china where shipping was over $25!!! I should have waited because 4 days later, they were in stock one state over from me... Go figure.

So the FPV Series begins with the Goggles!!! VRX and VTX are on their way to me. More to come very soon.

Make sure to give this video a thumbs up if you want to see more FPV videos!

[video=youtube_share;tdj4oa81frk]

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Admiral

Re: Article: Quantum Pro V2 FPV Goggles Unboxing & Build

Hi Tony, it gets a bit hard to keep up with all of these googles, I have a pair of the Quanum V2s and while they were a great price I had an issues.
1. Focal length was too short, I ended up taking the screen out and taping it to the front, great improvement.

Then I bought a set of Quanum Cyclopes Goggles lighter all plastic case, 40 Channel Rx built in longer focal length, room to ware prescription glasses, they were also much cheaper than the V2s considering that they included the Rx.

Before they arrived I noticed that a new HD version was in the new arrivals, so it's hard to keep up, but I'll try.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony, it gets a bit hard to keep up with all of these googles, I have a pair of the Quanum V2s and while they were a great price I had an issue.
1. Focal length was too short, I ended up taking the screen out and taping it to the front, great improvement.

Then I bought a set of Quanum Cyclopes Goggles lighter all plastic case, 40 Channel Rx built in longer focal length, room to wear prescription glasses, they were also much cheaper than the V2s considering that they included the Rx.

Before they arrived I noticed that a new HD version was in the new arrivals, so it's hard to keep up, but I'll try.

Tony

Staff member
The only difference between your V2's and my Pro's is the outer sleeve and the lenses. I as well had to put the screen on the outside and even then, I had to put all 3 lenses in mine just to see it, adn even then, I have to have the lenses all the way back. Once I hit 30, my eyes went to hell up close.

I have thought about getting the Cyclopes goggles, but I'm thinking about trying to save some money and getting some real goggles. When I had my Dom V2's, I could see those perfectly. I may still get the Cyclopes goggles, only time will tell. I have the money for those now.

Stambo

I got the Dominator V3s only to find my eyes did not like them at all.
The diopter lenses that Fatshark can supply go the wrong way and maker it worse.
I ended up cutting lenses out of an old pair of glasses and fitting those, much better.
Tried them in my old predators and I could see with them again too. (Didn't need the Dominators after all)
I have thought of trying one of the screen type units so I can fit my glasses underneath.

Top Bottom