RCH Edge 540 Has Seen The Air!

Tony

Staff member
As promised, I shot the video of the maiden flight after finishing the RCH Edge 540. The bad news, I tried a different camera (glasses) that doesn't have a microphone in hopes that teh video quality would be better, it was not. Still horrible. But, after I get the two videos uploaded, I will put some music and some voice overs on the video, and I will let everyone see it. Not that spectacular though. Even though I did forget to put dual rates in this thing and flew it at 100% throws and NO EXPO! lmao. Wow that thing was twitchy lol. But flew great.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, pretty much. It's a little windy today, but I decided to toss it in the air anyway. But yes, the mid 70's are back and it's fantastic outside right now. Too bad I'm stuck inside, once again, rendering a video over and over and over and over and over....... again... Getting really tired of this....

Lillyryan

Thats great Tony, i reckon you had a blast. Just think though if you can get most of your setup vids done now then once the real good weather is here you can do more flying.
:wiggle:

Tony

Staff member
That's a nice thought, but o can assure you there will always be more videos to shoot lol. But I am trying to get out and fly more.

Top Bottom