Real flight of Agile

treff

Flew the agile 5.5 down my local field today and I must say I have never seen a helicopter climb so fast, unbelievable,
this thing is a rocket, un-describable rate of climb. It is also so stable you can put it in the hover and practically go and make
a cuppa. There is still a vib in the tail but I have decided to ignore it. There does not seem to be any takers on the sale side
so it looks like the gods have decided I have to keep it and get used to all the quirks. I can not afford to lose to much on it.
The other thing about it which I really like is that it sort of hangs in the sky, if you go say vertical it hangs there for a few seconds
before starting to fall back. It's quite uncanny very much like the flight sim but it does give an old fart like me a little
thinking time. I will try and get some video on the next flight but it wont be for a few weeks because we are off
on our hols. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
That hang time is what makes auto rotations that much easier. With more mass and weight comes more enertia. Disk loading and solidity also make a huge difference in his it hangs in the air.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom