S.O.B.........

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I went out to pick up a few items this morning and to fly my heli afterwards. It got too windy so I found a nice canal to fly my quad. Long story short I didn't follow my quad with my head as I travelled down the canal and my $400.00 5" quad decided to go swimming neglecting it can't swim and sank instead! :waa::emomad:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
It would been a pretty neat flight video but poop happens :yuck: Parts are ordered and I'm almost done with my freestyle quad. Still I rather take the Heli up. I'm ready for an early Heli flight if the winds calm down some :dunno:

Tony

Staff member
Go fish that thing out and send me the damaged electronics hahaha. But yes, that sucks bro. One of risks flying these things over water or in tunnels. Best quote I ever heard (and is my quote on my other website), "You only regret the chances you didn't take"

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Funny you mention that I know of 2 young men that have an 800lbs magnet that asked if they can try to fish for it. I have no use for that quad anyway maybe the frame.

Tony

Staff member
That is going to be some lucky magnet fishing. Only the screws and possibly motor shaft/stator will be magnetic lol. Man will this one have a story!

Top Bottom