450 setting up 3gx

heliman uk

I move heli from left to right but servos barely move, Also when heli is lifted up and moved in any direction no movement, Would anyone be able to get me a step closer menny thanks.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there heliman. I'm going to turn you on to part #1 of these videos to maybe help you out :).

heliman uk

Hi D.O.G. Just been looking at video you sent and I think I know where I went wrong, Will have to try later ,Once again menny thanks for your help.,

heliman uk

Hi D.O.G. Just to let you know latest, I am using a 3gx with satalites on the conputer, looked at video you sent and everything works like it should, Take it off
the computer, dissconect battery, turn transmitter off, When you turn transmitter on and put your safety switch on so cant start up, Then connect heli battery up let it do the checks lights flash head jumps up and down, When i put transmitter to one side, This is when my problem starts, When I go and pick heli up so i can test if SWASH is working correctly, forward/backward, side to side, BUT cant see swash moving in any direction, But if you put a finger from side to side of the heli you can feel slight movement on each servo arm. But dont know whot to do next to make it work, Iv missed something but dont know whot, Do you know where I may have gone wrong, ps there are no blades on heli for safety, Once again menny thanks for your help.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have no knowledge on the 3GX so I can't help you out. On the other hand other have the 3GX on this site and maybe they will be able to help. But I have heard that the 3GX is a finicky unit and it's a 50/50 chance that it works or doesn't.

Top Bottom