Sjcam Sj5000x Elite Camera Review From Gearbest

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Sjcam Sj5000x Elite Camera Review From Gearbest

In this video, I show you some of the many features of the SJ Cam SJ5000X action camera. In my opinion, this is one of the best mid level action cameras that you can get. The image quality with the Sony sensor is fantastic, the Gyro stabilization works quite well and it is very easy to use. Have a look at the video below.

Click this link to check out this camera!
Original SJCAM SJ5000X 4K Sport Action Camera ( Elite Edition )-135.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Below The Video Are Links To The Manuals

[video=youtube_share;Xr-7bqHkKjM]

SJ5000x Elite Manual 2016_EN.pdf

SJ5000+_eng_de_ru_cn.pdf

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I have been playing with this camera more and more, and the more I play with it, the more I like it. The video quality is off the charts good and for the price vs features, you will be hard pressed to find a better deal. Be sure to click on the link to order yours today.

Tony

Staff member
I went out and shot a video of a quad today for a review, and had this camera on my hat. I'm using a very good SanDisk 64GB MicroSD card, same kind I killed in the mobius, and this camera lost every bit of footage that I shot today. Nothing was saved. I will give it one more shot, and if it keeps losing files, this camera is going in the trash. You only get one chance at a "true" maiden flight, and this damn camera just cost the maiden on this quad.

Tony

Staff member
Yup. I went out later on and tried shooting a video thinking that maybe I didn't click the shutter or something. I started recording, the little dot was flashing red/yellow like it should. I stopped the recording after about a minute and put the card in my computer. Nothing. So I put the card back in the camera and formatted it. Did the process over again and it worked this time. I guess I have to format the card before I use it. Sure wish I knew about this when I made the review video of this camera...

Top Bottom