Boats Spartans on the water!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I just posted A new video! Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;zoy75L5Aiso]http://youtu.be/zoy75L5Aiso[/video]

Tony

Staff member
You guys should get 4 buoy to put in the water to mark out a "track" and have some boat races. Hell, you could do it with just two lol. You can make them with balloons, coffee cans filled with rocks or whatever and string. You would need a small boat to get out there though. I'm sure your big boat won't fit on that river lmao. But racing would be a lot of fun.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You guys should get 4 buoy to put in the water to mark out a "track" and have some boat races. Hell, you could do it with just two lol. You can make them with balloons, coffee cans filled with rocks or whatever and string. You would need a small boat to get out there though. I'm sure your big boat won't fit on that river lmao. But racing would be a lot of fun.

LOL! It's a creek and you can walk out there to do it! It's only 10-15" deep!

Tony

Staff member
Ah, I see. Well then in that case the Donzi definitely will not fit in it hahaha. Get out there and set something up. I want to see some boat races lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ah, I see. Well then in that case the Donzi definitely will not fit in it hahaha. Get out there and set something up. I want to see some boat races lol.

I'll discuss it with rich but, I have a feeling that's a while off yet. These boats are a handfull to handle. A drag race would come way before an oval race. Still learning how to handle them with out spinning out in a turn! Lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Nice video! Those things are sweet and boy does the one move! I've always been interested in R/C boats, but never got one.

There both Traxxas Spartans! It was mine that was running fast but that's only because it was my GF that was filming them so she concentrated on mine mostly! Lol although I do have a few more mods done to mine than rich has!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I just looked briefly and boy are those things pricey! If I got one I should probably start on something smaller lol!

You can drive a RC car, you can drive a RC boat! Lol anyway, anything smaller would be a toy from toys r us! Ha ha! For the money you spend on the spartan, your getting one of the fastest boats right out of the box, that you can get! Believe me you can spend thousands on one of these boats and not get has nice of one!

Nismo400rgtr

You can drive a RC car, you can drive a RC boat! Lol anyway, anything smaller would be a toy from toys r us! Ha ha! For the money you spend on the spartan, your getting one of the fastest boats right out of the box, that you can get! Believe me you can spend thousands on one of these boats and not get has nice of one!

After some searching I think your right. There isn't much that's available with their performance out of the box or even with their potential for the price. I just got into heli's though lol.

Top Bottom