Street practice

Slobberdog

I park my cars on my street, but waiting for my wife to come back from work so we can go out, I thought I would give my 130x a go out front,

image.jpg

Not a bad bit of space, and good enough for the small bird, but not really enough room for dumb sticks, lol

Well sitting on my window sill doing some side to side slow fwd flight, my thumbs are starting to have a bit of feel for my heli's, hopefully will be able to get some more flying in later, after family time.

image.jpg

Graham Lawrie

Work time has interfered with my playtime:( Summer Maintenance Shut this week then off to Turkey for 2 half weeks. No flying for me:( Quick hover in the garden:(
My name is Graham and I am an addict:) 6more hover flights on 450 and no crashes and another 2 on the 600:)

Slobberdog

Yeah looking at the weather forecast your not gonna be missing much flying this coming week, summer shut down with us next two weeks but not gonna get a finger dirty, lol,

How's my 450 doing, glad to see no crashes, getting to grips with mine as well, she is so smooth compared to what I had, love it and the 130x is mint I love it.

Top Bottom