Trucks Suspension rebuild for my t-maxx!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Here are a few videos of me rebuilding and upgrading the suspension on my T-maxx! Hope you like them!

:evil::evil::evil:

Ps I'll be adding video has I get time to process it! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys! Lol well this weekends project is to repair some crash damage that happened a couple of weeks ago. My Chassies got a little tqueked when I hit a bleacher at the soccer field. Oh well. It ran ok but my canopy was difficult to put on and my engin was up against the tranny housing. You could not see anywhere where it was bent.

I stripped the Chassies Monday morning before I went to work. Took a straight edge to the Chassies and right on the end where the front suspension mounts it was off by a hair! Lol just enough to cause everything to squish together. I took my trusty hammer and beet it into submission. Lol now it's straight! Ha ha.

Now if you watched my last video, you saw where my one steering knuckle kept coming apart. That in conjunction with the fact that I've got a set of Big Joes tires coming. With off set wheels. I decided to up grade the axle carriers. ( steering knuckles ) Front and rear. So I've got a set of RPM axle carriers coming. I also decided to up grade my Chassies brace. It connects the front and rear suspension to the Chassies. Hopefully it will stop any further tqueking of the Chassies! Lol.

I'll get more video this weekend when I put her back together!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I ordered a monster truck camber gauge today. I wanted to get the toe gauge to but it won't work with my 3.3 maxx. Lol. Wheels are too big. They are 3.8" tall. Toe gauge only works with smaller rims. I also ordered some upgraded 17 and 14 mm wheel mounting nuts. I've got to mount two sets of tires this weekend. My big joes and my Traxxas chevrons. Both are taller than the chevrons that are on the truck now.

Top Bottom