Trucks Suspension set up

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg:

Well, I now have my engine broken in. Now comes the task of getting the suspension dialed in. The truck came with the suspension jacked up all the way. Witch is all right for 4 wheeling. Lol. She tends to flip over in a turn though. It jumps fine though. So I tried lowering the suspension all the way to see what happens. Better in the turns but now it flips over end to end with the front end going up in a jump. I tried jacking up the rear end and about half way on the front end. But alas the rx battery died. Oh well, better luck this weekend. :hmmm: if anyone has any suggestions on a set up for all around performance, let me know. I haven't messed with the shock mounts yet. So far just the shock hight. I'll get some pics and video this weekend I hope!:lol::lol::lol:

Tony

Staff member
I have already posted what I would do to help this in your other thread. As well as how to control the truck in the air...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:newbie:Ya I know Tony. I won't be racing it though. I have a very large grass back yard. Kept cut short. With some hills between the yards to do jumps. I'll be doing some 4 wheeling in the dirt in the woods has well has some hi speed runs on pavement. I mean there are 5 different shock spacers, some other shock parts, and 4 or 5 different shock mount positions on the lower a frame and upper shock mounts. So you see I have a verity of options to work with. Being a novice in this part of the RC world, I'm looking for different setups people have used in the past.:newbie:

Top Bottom