Trucks T-Maxx Complete Tear Down

Tony

Staff member
because of the amount of dirt that was on the truck, and the way all of the diff's felt, I decided to blow the truck apart and clean everything. This all starts with the teardown. In this video, I will be tearing the whole truck down and inspecting it. In the next video, I will be cleaning and rebuilding the diff's. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybQLsbz9Mvw

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
That thing was friggin nasty lmao. The video doesn't do it justice lmao. I am uploading the diff rebuild video now. Next will be a short overview of the trans since I decided to not rebuild it. Then, it will be put back together, suspension adjusted then driving it around. So quite a bit of work yet to do.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's my big problem! Too much work to do not enough time to do it! Well the videos are great. I'm learning alot. So keep them coming.

Tony

Staff member
You know I will :biggrin1:. As long as I don't kill the program I use to edit them lmao. I need a new, good editing software. Pinnacle and PowerDirector both suck. And I have been using Pinnacle for a couple years now. I just need something better.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Can't help you there. I'm just a novice at best when it comes to video editing. I'm still using windows move maker live to do mine!

Top Bottom