Trucks TMaxx arrival

Adam

Well the tmaxx is arriving today thank you Tony. And as soon as I am home I will get an unboxing video and maiden uploaded on here guys. I really want to just cut my day short since I know my mail has already arrived. But you have to work to have fun lol.

Tony

Staff member
Cool deal man, let me know how you like it. As I have said before, I had a blast with it.

Adam

Here you guys go the unboxing of the rc help.com Tmaxx I hope everybody enjoys.

[video=youtube_share;ooJFmI83NZ4]http://youtu.be/ooJFmI83NZ4[/video]

Tony

Staff member
haha that was great. I was looking at the box in teh beginning going ":thinking: I didn't put paper tape on that box" hahaha. Love it dude.

Adam

Ya I figured you would. That thing is a blast I'm not changing a thing except metal ugrades. Once i called sam and made sure i was messing with the right screws for tuning man that thing was quick and does some sweet jumps.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I only flipped the truck twice. Once on a sidewalk and once in a turn (both on the video). Otherwise, that suspension is setup great. The low end needle shouldn't need to be changed. When you pinch the fuel line to kill it, it should take 3 seconds to die. The top end you just want to keep at a good temp after running hard. 250 or less. Just remember, as you run the tank out, it will start to lean out and will get a little hotter. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Adam

Oh ya sam that thing was running perfect after you and i talked. I was really impressed once i got it tuned in. THanks for your help sam.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Any time! I was at the border last evening when you called. So that's why I had to get going. I won't use my phone in Canada. Cost .60 a minute up there! Lol glad I could help. It's a little hard without a diagram in front of me to tell you where all the adjustments are exhackly. I only had limited knollodge of the 1.5.

Adam

I figured peole would laugh at that one and i used masking tape on purpose so you wouldnt have an heart attack lol

Top Bottom