Transmitter How To Section

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Transmitter How To Section

Hello and welcome to the All New RCH Transmitter How To section! This section has taken the place of the Helpful How-To that was in the forum before. In an effort to keep the forum clean and keep the information easy to access, we have moved everything into this section.

On the left side, after you clicked on the How To link, you will notice that there are now more links just below it all with blue "+" signs to the left of them. If you click on those + signs, it will open up the content that is within each section.

You can also, instead of clicking on the blue sign, you can click on teh link to see the information within that section. at this time, not all sections have content, but I am working on getting it all filled in. Please give me time.

If you have any questions, just reply below this thread and I will help you out!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

openmindedleo

i recently purchased a "FlySky" FS-T6 transmitter to replace the one that was provided w/my "Hausler 450 Heli" when i purchased it. i was wondering if i can connect the two of them together & get the FS-T6 to copy the data from the FS-CT6B....? when i purchased the FS-T6 it did not come w/disc but when i purchased the "Hausler 450" it did have a disc for the FS-CT6B........thank u troy

murankar

Staff member
I don't think you can. I could not find anything on google without doing any in depth research.

Lee

Can you not save the data on your computer and transfer it to the new TX?

murankar

Staff member
That's just it. The newer tx is a computer. I can't say much and be 100% correct. I have the same older tx also and the usb is only for the programming of the radio, and maybe flight SIM although I have nor tried it on SIM.

Back to the newer radio. Unless it came with a usb cord I don't think you can transfer data to it. Now if it has an sd card slot maybe, and I mean maybe. My flysky th9x did not have that ability till I moded the radio and flashed it with er9x.

Top Bottom