600 trex esp 600 flybar to fly barless

Ron Stewart

Hey guys, I would like to change my trex 600 esp from fly barred to flybarless. I already have a 4 blade scale flybarless main rotor head. Can somebody give me a list of parts that I need to change In order to go from fly barred to fly barless? I also already have an Ikon2 fbl system.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Other than a good set of blades, the swash to go with the head, shouldn't need much else. With an iKON you're in good shape. Does it have a good set of servos?

Ron Stewart

Other than a good set of blades, the swash to go with the head, shouldn't need much else. With an iKON you're in good shape. Does it have a good set of servos?
Thanks for your reply, yes I do have digital servos, and the 4-blade head came with it's own swash plate! Blades have been ordered! Thanks again for your help!

buel williams

Hey guys, I would like to change my trex 600 esp from fly barred to flybarless. I already have a 4 blade scale flybarless main rotor head. Can somebody give me a list of parts that I need to change In order to go from fly barred to fly barless? I also already have an Ikon2 fbl system.

Smoggie

Flybarless puts a lot more load on your servos. You seem to have the servos covered but you also need a good strong electrical supply to them, a good battery or a reliable switching mode BEC.

Ron Stewart

Flybarless puts a lot more load on your servos. You seem to have the servos covered but you also need a good strong electrical supply to them, a good battery or a reliable switching mode BEC.
Thanks for that information. My servos are actually the original servos, Align 610s cyclic and align 620 tail, so I hope those will be ok?

Top Bottom