two days in a row

murankar

Staff member
Well it was an uneventful three packs. It was a tad to windy for the 450.

The topic of this is to say I found a flite club. A member (a soldier) saw me flying tonight and I am glad he did. The club sounds great, bunch of retired soldiers having a great time. Told him about RCH and how ya'll got me going on in this hobby.

Anyhow the club is at steal house lake and they are in the middle of raising funds for a huge rubber based run way. They fly planks and rotary but the planks out number the helis. The guy I spoke with flies a .90 raptor and loves his nitro. He has one hell of a fleet. I saw the picks, lots of fighter jets. One jet was taller the he is. The club is centex modelers and they have a web sight which I have to visit. $60 a year or prorated plus need AMA to fly. I can go as a guest and he tells me they love to teach there. The I showed him my RCH stickers on my canopy. I hope he looks us up.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it. No video because I am still in uniform and I would have broke so many regulations.

Tony

Staff member
Very nice. It's good to find a club where you can talk to others and watch what they are doing and learn from them. It's one thing to do it here on the forum, but it's another thing to do it in person.

and I didn't think you would get in trouble for just taking a picture in uniform. Guess things are a bit different lol.

murankar

Staff member
After work yesterday I was still in uniform. If I would have had my camera on my head, someone would have said something. Besides it was nothing new.

Top Bottom