450 Up date on winter project (CH 54)

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone, hope all is well. Hopefully will hear from my friend in the UK soon about the final modifications on the tail fin. Then I'll be able to order the 450 size Sikorsky CH 54. Thank you D.O.G. and Smoggie for your advice and words of wisdom. I got this and looking forward to a great build :banana: :hdbng::arms:. Reading everything I can get my hands on learning the in/out of FBL systems. This is new territory venturing into and am excited. Also just informed I was awarded a trophy for my contributions to RC-Help.com:beerchug:. I really appreciate this honor very much. There are things I'm most proud of in my life: 1st in the family to graduate from college earning 3 degrees including a masters, combat decorated Vietnam vet (Bronze Star), recalled back to active duty for Operation Desert Storm, married to the same woman for over 50 years with 3 great kids and this award given. With you as my extended family life can't get any better. Thank you:peaceful:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there James. If you can it would be nice to see some pics. as you build & Thanks for the kind words :wiggle:

Top Bottom