Warp 360 makes me look like a 3D pilot

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Flying a 700 anda 600 nitro.. I feel fairly confident on the 450 size.. I am confident in its heading and I know I can catch it! Or CAN I!!! LOL

Well.. The day was gloomy a bit.. but I flew my 700 whippy and my warp 360 a bunch of times.. put a ew packs through them.. and practicing my snaking manuevers on the SIm.. I finally got the nerve to do a snaking figure 8 on the 700 and the warp 360! man it was a rush! and doing those here and there with some half pro flips and one point rolls and hurricanes I was feeling good!

But THAT LAST battery .. have you noticed ever. Its that battery always.. which you say.. OK one more.. LAST and then I pack up.. and that is the one you screw up somethign in.. LOL.. :D

hurricanes going anticlockwise inverted.. got pretty wild fast with the Warp as the wind was helping it, and it came close to ground a couple times but I kept going.. and just that lastr circle.. too much alieron and BOOM.. full power.. the warp goes and bites the dust!

THERE! First crash on the warp at Flight #12 . The warp has been given a welcome to my fleet officially now! LOL

amazingly.. the damage was pretty less..

Tail and Main blade holder hubs
Tail Boom
Main Tail Pulley (That broke.. didnt strip lol)
Tail Servo gears
Canopy standoffs.

Thats it. .The blades were ok.. both main and tail.. and all was good.. Main shaft was good..

Decided to go back home and make an order.. guess what part was the ONLY part missed in the first run of parts with the WARP 360 --- THe main tail pulley! LOL

its nowhere to be found anywhere in the world excpet one website that doesnt sell to US. I was like GREAT! I am grounded. Made posts in places asking for help .. more like crying for help cause I didnt wanna be permanently gorunded because of one stupid part..

well get emails back by a couple dealers and finally Mike J from prostar hobby (former Nankin Hobbies) .. the supplier of Compass parts in US and Canada.. that the part is coming in WEdnesday with the BIg parts run that is coming from the factory .. So it should be here.. and he will save me a few.. YES I want a few.. I am stocking now!

So anywaz.. I wont fly the warp until the next week it seems but .. I love this bird! Anyone looking for a 450 size bird that is extremely stable.. good for a beginner (by setting to LOW head speed.. ) to any one wanting practice smack... This is a great and stable bird! Flies like a dream! I highly recommend it!

And very sturdy built... can take a few bumps and stand and fly.. :D

so anywaz.. now that I am ranting..

Vibe 50 (the one I crashed in the fun fly twice) is fixed with a fully rebuilt head and swash assembly. TRACX still but all new parts and arms and balls.

Whippy 90 now has a Hobbywing RPM sensor on it.. Flew my Castle Governor and as soon as i did mulitple manuevers simultaneously.. the head speed would drop and the esc had a hard time contemplating the next required throttle on the motor.

I will be testing out my Ikon's governor again .. Updated it last night. Changed some gains in it. Enabled my Governor. disabled it on the the castle.. got the auto rotation bail out set. So .. lets c.. when I get some time. I will test both the birds out..

Nitro will come first..

BTW tony.. muffler on mine came loose on the bottom bolt too.. Just have to make sure to tighten it after the first flight.. so its hot and it moves... and then let it cool. Just an FYI.. I forgot to do that and ues the lower bolt was loose and I saw fuel sprayed on the muffler.

Rant complete

murankar

Staff member
I am listening but not enough money. I will say that after flying mine I would find it difficult to switch. Even if I have the money I would look at the Protos next. I love my mini and can't think of trading up.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You will absolutely love it! :)

I loved my 450 pro.. Flew it 2 align 450's in 2 years .. and a couple months .. LOVED them

But this is different! this is a totally different experience ! :) It'll proabbaly be more close to your goblin in flight feel than anything.. being belt drive and simplistic

Slobberdog

I did but thats being sold as we speak going to get the pro v2 3gx soon, just looking for the best deal and the available cash in hand to get it.

stokke

I did but thats being sold as we speak going to get the pro v2 3gx soon, just looking for the best deal and the available cash in hand to get it.

A good deal eh?

Align 450 PRO V2 3GX w/DFC Head
3GX
DSMX Sat
AR8000 Rx
3x 3S Lipo 2200 30C
1x 3S Lipo 2200 65C
Some spare parts
1x Align Stock FBL Head
Helicopter already mechanically set up - ready to fly
Prior to shipping I can set up the 3GX to suit your skill level
You can PM me to get help binding and setting up Tx

270 GBP + P&P

Deal good enough?

Last edited:

taizi

looks like i have a new heli to save for, i was going to save for a 450 pro DFC, but looking at the warp, align got some competition, the warp kit is half the price of align and comparable to Tarot

cool heli

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
looks like i have a new heli to save for, i was going to save for a 450 pro DFC, but looking at the warp, align got some competition, the warp kit is half the price of align and comparable to Tarot

cool heli

It's absolute HOOT! :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
not if you go with similar electronics :)

and parts are very cheap.. not cheap as tarot.. but CHEAP

taizi

gotta say im really impressed with the compass range, from looking into them abit more, the quality of the engineering is very good, and researching the price side it seems that the basic kit is pretty cheap and then anything goes, which for me in China means i can be a bit more adventurous with the parts, scorpion motor/esc for sure and ive seen some really good servos here

im even thinking now of just buying a 360 or 550 kit and transferring my belt cp stuff into it for now and upgrading when money becomes more available (paying off a brand new focus)
are these German made because i havent seen where they are made but the website seems partly German

Top Bottom