Welcome To Rc-Help's How To Section!

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Welcome To Rc-help's How To Section!

Hello and welcome to the All New RCH How To section! This section has taken the place of the Helpful How-To that was in the forum before. In an effort to keep the forum clean and keep the information easy to access, we have moved everything into this section.

On the left side, after you clicked on the How To link, you will notice that there are now more links just below it all with blue "+" signs to the left of them. If you click on those + signs, it will open up the content that is within each section.

You can also, instead of clicking on the blue sign, you can click on teh link to see the information within that section. at this time, not all sections have content, but I am working on getting it all filled in. Please give me time.

If you have any questions, just reply below this thread and I will help you out!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

EyeStation

I wonder if that is what may be triggering the bad link on my side now. Can you sign in on more than one computer and still have access??

Tony

Staff member
I wonder if that is what may be triggering the bad link on my side now. Can you sign in on more than one computer and still have access??

If you are currently signed in on more than one computer, then something may be hindering the new cookie for permission to be placed on your computer. Try just logging into the forum in a different browser (if you are using IE, log in with Chrome). I do all of my work on one computer with 3 browsers up. Chrome is my admin profile (this one), firefox is test1 user and IE is test2 user.

timbo50

I have a dx7s whats a good setting for a fms skytrainer and a fms b 25 bomber rudder....................................

vimy

I have searched on RC Help, but couldn't find any articles on how to balance a two, three or four blade propeller.

Indeed, does anyone here on RC Help balance their propellers at all?

It is a topic worth exploring, as it not only saves your air frame from being shaken to bits, but also the engine or electric motor, the radio gear and the on-board electrics too.

leedude1

Sorry wasnt sure where to post this question Tony,

In the set up of my 450l I have heard the main gear (and tail gears) of this size should have lithium grease or dry lubricant put on them... is this true? and when they say dry lubricant or they referring to graphite??

In short, short, Should I grease those gears or not and if yes what is your suggested lube to use.. thanks

Tony

Staff member
I have never used any kind of lubrication on any of my gears. But if you want to use something, there is a key lock spray that contains graphite. You spray it on and when it dries, it leaves behind the graphite. Should work well.

Why do I not use lube on my gears you ask? Because the first time you touch said gear with your hand, you will know why lol. Makes a horrible mess.

trainrider06

I wouldn't be much help with that since all I've messed with is heli's, but you'll get some help from someone on it pretty quickly,
is the gear box a mechanical type, electrical, or combination? Can you post a pic up of it? Tony or someone may see exactly what the problem is by just looking at it...
Rodney
Welcome to the forum also! :)

Tony

Staff member
What about it is not working right? Not going into any gear? Not shifting? Grinding sound? Post some more information so we can better help you.

falcan

Hi Tony is there a thrust angle the the trainer electric motor

- - - Updated - - -

on the thainer electric motor thrust angles

Top Bottom