What's the difference?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

What's the difference between a class 4,6,8, or 10 sd card? I did not know there were different class cards till I bought my video glasses last month. Now I'm looking at a go pro on eBay. Found a Motorsport model for $227.75 with free shipping. I'll have to get a sd card for it though. I have a mini sd card and an adapter in my Sony camera that I spilled a glass of wine on and reined lol. I might be able to use it. But I don't know what class it is. Has GABA would say, help lol!

Tony

Staff member
The higher the class, the faster it can transfer data. Get the highest class that you can for HD video.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok imao I never knew that! I just always went by how many gb the card was. More gbs more storage. Are you ready for some crazy shots on the t maxx? It ought to be nuts lol!

Lee

I have a class 10 card in my gopro Sam They recommend class 6 or higher for HD.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks I'll look see what class the card is I have at home. If it's not good enough, I'll go shopping fir one! Lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Got the go pro yesterday. Went and got A 16 gig class 10 card this morning. No time to play with it. Had family over all day. Did not even have time to work on my f7f. Oh well, that"s how it goes sometimes! LOL

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
this applies top DSLR's also. If you like to shoot rapid shoot mode, this will give the most frames captured that your camera can handle.

Top Bottom